Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

The lucky one....

So, this morning I had breakfast with the hubs and my mommy. Afterwards, I took my mom and treated her to a wonderful pedicure ( a little pre-mother’s day celebration). After I dropped her off at home (she had plans later) I decided to try my luck at one of our local thrift stores. I usually give this certain thrift store a once every 6 months try; I usually NEVER fine anything in there. I grabbed a few shirts and two skirts to try to and on my way back to the dressing room, I passed the shoe section. I NEVER find shoes in thrift stores; they are either those really old lady looking shoes with the one inch heels or they don’t have any good ones in my size. But, then, I spot a gorgeous pair of black pumps. I pick them up and to my surprise...