Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Review: Ever Stillwater Silk Skirt in Size P

While returning some ill-fitting suiting to H&M, I somehow found my way to the contemporary department at Bloomingdales. This sort of thing happens to me all the time...one second I'm diligently heading back to my car, thinking about what to do for diner...and the next second I've somehow found my way to the store I had no intention of going into in the first place.

Fortunately, my side-track led me to a new discovery. Walking around, checking out the new Spring merchandise, I saw a sad little silk skirt that was much too small to fit properly on its hanger. A mean sales associate had stretched its little elastic waist band and forced it to stay clipped in a manner that even made me say, "ouch!". I took the poor little skirt off its hanger, and my first thought was, "wow...this skirt is tiny!" Continue Reading...