Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Healthier Skincare Products

My cousin is a doctor on her way to becoming an endocrinologist. She visited me a few weeks ago and gave me some advice on skincare. If you want to maintain your youth, the best way is to take care of your skin. Wrinkles and a dull complexion adds age to your overall look. Plus, it doesn't help that a lot of commercial makeup and skincare products contain chemicals that can be toxic or bad for your health.

She suggested some products that's all-natural and toxin-free for me to try since she loves using all-natural things. For a while, she made her own cosmetics like lip balms and things, but since she's so busy now, she doesn't have the time. Still, there are so many things I've learned from her during her quick stay over here...I thought I'd share some of her top items.

Continue reading...